A lot has happened since my last post yet not as much as I feel has.
- We went home a lot! (My husband was out of state for work for a while so the girls and I went to visit family.)
- We went on a mini-vacation sans our girls (they stayed with my parents). This was the first time I have slept through the night in over a year and probably will be the last for a while (B still wakes at least twice a night but is cutting teeth and is waking more at this time).
- B went from no teeth to four teeth in a matter of weeks.
- A graduated to a bunk bed but has been relegated to the bottom bunk much to her dismay.
- I have decided to start selling my planners in physical form (not just digital) and have been working on a prototype which will be bound in the next few days.
- I organized a suicide awareness class for spouses in my husband's BN.
- Last week was VBS (Vacation Bible School) and I taught 3rd-6th grade music. It was exhausting but I am really looking forward to next year!
- My girls got sick at VBS but not until the end.
- Last but not least, I had a house full of people over for a cookout (about 40 people). We had a great time visiting with many of the people my husband works with!
I say all of this to say things have been a little crazy around here and I hope to get into the swing of things again quite soon!